Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Director of Marketing and Communications on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Warwickshire.
This is initially a 6 months contract.
Duties will include:
- Supporting Using effective multi platform communication methods to strengthen engagement and participation within the organisation
- Leading the communications and marketing team in the effective delivery of a high quality service to internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting effective community engagement through the work of the community project and to support the campaigns and community manager in implementing and communicating campaigns
- Working with officers, staff and trustees to ensure the organisation’s vision and strategic objectives are achieved.
- Ensuring the organisation’s services and impact are communicated effectively to its members and to other stakeholders
- Recruiting, developing and leading a motivated staff team
To apply for this role or to find out about other Marketing & Communications jobs, please contact
Celia Jarvis, Hannah Dunlop or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Marketing & Communications Recruitment team on 0121 616 0682 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion