Director of Nursing and Quality
Venn Group are currently working with a NHS Healthcare organisation based in South East who are requiring a highly motivated and experienced Director of Nursing and Quality who is available to start as soon as possible on an FTC.
Start date: ASAP
Length: 3-6 months FTC
Salary: Circa £100k
The Director of Nursing and Quality will be responsible for:
- Areas including, but not limited to; Patient Safety and Patient Experience, Infection Prevention and Control, Quality Improvements, Safeguarding leadership and professional leadership across all nursing staff
- As part of the Executive Team and Board; contributing to long-term strategy and growth of the organisation, including working to provide the best possible healthcare
- Providing assurance to the Board in regards to CQC standards and other contractual requirements
- Working alongside the Medical Director to ensure a robust integrated quality and governance structure
- Providing highly visible strategic leadership across of all professional groups
- Embedding a culture of innovation and continuous improvement across the organisations
It is essential that the candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Registered with NMC
- Extensive knowledge of CQC, leading safeguarding teams and quality assurance
- Effective budget management
- Strong knowledge of current NHS agenda
- Effective leadership of large and complex teams
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to – email@example.com Alternatively you can call Natalie Murton or Curtis Westley on 020 7557 7667.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.