Temporary to Permanent DLO Manager
Reference Number: 6880740
A temporary opportunity has opened up for a DLO Manager to start with a company in South London. This opportunity is for candidates who have previous experience working within domestic properties.
Looking for a start as soon as possible, the day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing workforce and ensuring KPI’s are hit
- Responsible for workforce planning and people development skills
- Ensuring adherence to statutory and regulatory constraints
- Responsible for the correct application of the CDM regulations
- Provided effective leadership for the repairs team
- Collaborating with staff, internal and external stakeholders to deliver objectives
In order to be successful a candidate must have:
- Previous experience managing major works functions in the social housing sector
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact David Schofield or Laura Crosby on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.