Temporary Domestic Assistants Urgently Needed to Support your Local NHS!
Recruitment Agency reference: 6954180
We are currently supporting local NHS Trusts in sourcing urgent support within the Domestic team on a temporary, ongoing basis. This is a key position where you will be supporting the team and ensuring a clean and safe environment for all staff and service users. This role is offering £9.55 per hour, totalling £10.70 per hour including holiday pay.
Successful candidates will be motivated, adaptable and genuinely interested in supporting their local hospital during this time.
Please note that you will not be expected to come into contact with any patients confirmed with Corona virus. You will also be provided with the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times while working on site.
Your duties will include:
- Perform regular cleaning duties such as sweeping and mopping floors
- Clean surfaces using the correct cleaning equipment
- Ensure that all works are carried out in line with Health & Safety regulations
- Undertake routine cleaning duties without direct supervision
- Clean all areas of the Hospital that is used by patients, staff and visitors including toilets, cafeterias, waiting rooms, wards and store rooms
The successful candidate should have:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to help
- You ideally have worked within a cleaning environment before
- You must hold an enhanced DBS or be prepared to put one in process
This would be an ideal role for an enthusiastic and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 07875992842 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.