Temporary Gas Engineer
Recruitment Agency reference: DEJ
A position has arisen for an Gas Engineer within a housing association based in the North Yorkshire area. This role is a temporary contract that is ongoing.
The successful candidate must have experience working on domestic properties and have the relevant below qualifications.
Your duties will include:
- Repairs and servicing on social housing properties
- Installations of boilers, appliances and radiators
- Worked on social housing previously
- On tenanted properties and void properties
The successful candidate must have;
- ACS Modules
- NVQ in plumbing and heating desirable
- Van and fuelcard provided
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.