Electrical and Controls Expert – Surrey (West)
Recruitment Agency reference: 6844660
Permanent - Circa £40k per annum (Contract Considered)
This role requires a Electrical Subject Matter Expert to act as Electrical Authorised Person for a large laboratory complex.
You will be required to:
- Manage and coordinate portable appliance testing, fixed wire testing, fixed appliance testing, RCD testing, switchgear & MCC panel maintenance, emergency lighting to support the safe, efficient and effective delivery of maintenance regimes
- Be site qualified electrical authorised person (AP), issue electrical permits, complete electrical inductions, complete electrical isolations, manage electrical log books, participation in electrical audits, creation of electrical switching programmes
- Act as superuser for site Honeywell BMS and Luxmate lighting systems
- Collate and analyse electrical systems data to provide information to support regular investment planning meetings
- Minimum electrical test & inspection (City & Guilds 2391) and BS7671 18th Edition qualification
- Working experience of being an LV authorised person (AP)
- Working knowledge of BMS and lighting maintenance systems in an FM/Commercial/Industrial/Process environment
- Understand, and the way in which regular statutory and client engineering processes and procedures impact upon this.
- Be familiar with by laws, other legislative requirements and electrical compliance processes
- Building services or electrical maintenance related qualification or relevant demonstrable experience
- Holder of ECS qualification/card
- NICEIC qualified supervisor
- Experience in EX rated areas (explosion)
- Experience within customer facing environments and resolving problems professionally
- Working knowledge of Maximo or other alternative CMMS systems
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ashley Kingscote on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.