Temporary Electrical Lead
Recruitment Agency Reference: BCC6776490
Duration: 6 Months temporary, ongoing
- My client is recruiting for an exceptional and knowledgeable Electrical Supervisor. This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Supervisor to lead a great team and ensure that all maintenance is being completed in line with Health and Safety regulations. In this position your time will be split evenly between supporting members of the team and conducting reactive electrical maintenance. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this position.
Your duties will include:
- Supervise and carry out PPMs and reactive maintenance on various electrical components across the site including light fittings and external lighting
- Examples of requirements include defective lights, control panels, minor alterations and small electrical works
- Ensure contractors and Electricians on site are carrying out works on time and in line with statutory regulations
- Diagnose and repair faulty equipment as directed by supervisors
- Complete required company documentation on fault finding tests and corrective repairs
- Liaise with senior managers and clinical staff in regards to any problematic situations
- Ensure Health & Safety across the site at all times
- Fault find on air handling units and switch gear control panel circuits
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have 17th Edition or equivalent electrical qualification
- Ideally you will have experience working within a commercial environment
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Andy O’Connor on 01908 295 000 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, email Beth Conway on email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.