Electrical Maintenance Craftsperson
Recruitment Agency reference: JMT6745050
The role of an Electrical Maintenance Craftsperson in Devon has become available and we are looking to speak with Apprentice Trained Electricians. This is a key role working within the Estates Department, responsible for assisting in the provision of a quality efficient, responsive, flexible & effective estates service. The job is a temporary contract with working hours 8am - 4pm, Mon-Fri for a period of 3 months with the potential for progression into a permanent role.
Your duties will include:
- Carry out minor electrical duties when required, as well as engineering, plumbing, building and carpentry
- Assist other tradesmen and contractors with electrical issues when required
- Understand and adhere to the organisations Safety at Work policy and electrical work regulations
- Demonstrate electrical trade techniques to Apprentices
The successful candidate should have:
- You must be an Apprentice trained Electrician, hold an NVQ level 3 or equivalent and have Test and Inspect 2391
- You will ideally have the latest Edition IEE certification
This role would be ideal for someone who is confident, proactive, professional and willing to learn.
If this job sounds like it might be right for you and would like to know more, please contact Joe Thompson on 01908 295 000 or alternatively email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.