Electrical Maintenance Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: 6960620
We are currently working with a very highly regarded, well known NHS Trust based in Cambridgeshire to support with their recruitment for an Electrical Maintenance Manager for an interim contract. This will be a temporary, ongoing contract and you will be responsible for the management of the electrical maintenance team covering a large Hospital with potential travel between three sites.
To apply for this role, you must have recent experience managing a technical team and have a solid background working within electrical engineering.
Your duties will include:
- Work as the Electrical Maintenance Manager ensuring efficient and high performance of electrical maintenance team
- Operate and maintain a reliable and economic electrical maintenance service over the whole department
- Oversee electrical worked ensuring consistent adherence to legislation and compliance standards
- Provide technical advice and support where necessary
- Write and review effective PPM schedule
- Responsible for on call rota for all electrical team
- Work with Mechanical Maintenance Manager and senior management team to ensure all works are carried out with minimal disruption to the live environment
- Carry out 1:1 appraisals and disciplinarians where necessary
- Ensure Health & Safety across the site at all times
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have worked within a management role previously, ideally within the NHS
- You will hold an electrical HNC/HND level qualification, or equivalent
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.