Electrician Urgently Required
Contract Length: Temporary on going
Rate: Dependent upon experience
Van, petrol card and tools provided
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Electrician to work with a Social Housing provider in the Birmingham area.
Day to day duties include:
- Installing electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations, including heating and cooling systems
- Undertaking stock inspections, ordering part as required
- Conducting electrical repairs and replacements in void and occupied social housing properties
- Providing high levels of customer service when working on occupied properties
- Completing basic plumbing and carpentry
- Acting as part of the call outs team where required
The successful candidate MUST have:
- 17th Edition qualification
- A recognised testing and inspection qualification e.g. 2391, 2351 or 236
- Experience working within social housing properties
- Have a full valid driving license
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Henry or John on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.