Temporary to Permanent Electrician
Reference Number: 6640070
A temporary opportunity has opened up an Electrician to start with an organisation in Dorchester. This opportunity is for candidates who have previous experience working within domestic properties.
Looking for a start as soon as possible, the day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Installing storage heaters
- Carrying out works individually
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Working in occupied and void social housing stock
- Maintaining health and safety regulations on site
In order to be successful a candidate must have:
- Testing and Inspecting Certification (2391 / 2394 and 2395)
- 17th edition
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Laura Crosby or David Schofield on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com as soon as possible
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.