Recruitment Agency reference: 6803644
A position has arisen for an Electrician within a large Housing Association. This role is on a 3 month temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate must have experience working on domestic properties and have the relevant below qualifications.
Your duties will include:
- Working on the responsive day to day repairs team
- EICR testing & inspecting on tenanted and void domestic properties
- Work on domestic properties
- Be fully aware of health & safety risks within the role
- Responsible for your own van stock levels & replenishments to ensure work is completed “right first time”
The successful candidate must have:
- 18th Edition
- 2391 testing and inspecting (or equivalent)
- UK Driving Licence, as a company van is provided
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.