Rate: Dependant upon experience
Length: 2 months +
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Electrician to work on the reactive/voids team for a social housing provider.
Please find below a brief synopsis of their skills and achievements:
- Completing testing and inspecting to electrical installations on social housing properties
- Conducting 2nd fix kitchen electrics
- Responsible for diagnosing faults and carrying out necessary repairs
- Working in void and occupied social housing properties
- Changing fuse boards
The successful candidate will be/have:
- 17th edition and 2391
- Own domestic electrical testing kit
- Full, valid driving licence and own vehicle (mileage covered at 45p a mile)
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Dan Hurley or Tom Good on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.