Temporary Electrician Role
A position has arisen for an electrician within a leading contractor based in the Greater Manchester area. This is a key role on temporary ongoing basis. It is paying between £19 and £20 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Electrical Testing
Your duties will include:
- Working on social housing properties
- Working as part of the voids and testing teams
- Carry out EICR testing reports
The successful candidate must have:
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- City and Guilds 18th Edition
- Gold ECS Card
- City and Guilds 2391 in Testing and Inspection or 2394/5 would be desirable
- Must have Own Tools
- Driving Licence (Van Provided)
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.