Emergency Lighting Engineer urgently required
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Location: West Midlands
Venn Group are looking for an Emergency Lighting Engineer on a temporary-permanent basis. This position is looking for candidates who are immediately available to start and have previous experience in a similar role.
Day to day duties include:
- Test emergency lights on 3 hour burns, reporting and repairing of failed fittings. To be done on first time fixes where possible.
- Adhering to Health and Safety and Quality guidelines, ensuring risk assessments are carried out before and onsite visits.
- Completing all tests and recording results in the onsite fire safety log book.
- Respond to emergency calls within the timescale specified wherever possible.
- Carry out routine maintenance when required.
- Carry out all works in accordance with BS5266 regulations.
- Fully complete all relevant documentation relating to all aspects of role.
- As and when required to carry out site supervision of operatives and liaise with relevant management both on site and office.
- Take part in the on call rota.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- A full, valid driving licence is desirable but not essential
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Kelly or David on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.