Venn Group | Housing
Specialists in Contract Social Housing and Property Services Recruitment
Interim Enforcement Improvement Manager Urgently Required
Our client, a large London based Local Authority, is seeking an experienced Interim Enforcement Improvement Manager to join housing team in Central London
Position: Interim Enforcement Improvement Manager
Hours: Full time (37 hours)
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Deliver significant improvements in private sector stock
- Provide advice, investigations, management of empty properties and deliver grants and loans to allow elderly and vulnerable residents to maintain independent living
- Significant staff management experience
- Excellent knowledge of construction, property standards and relevant legislation
- Excellent communicator, passionate about delivering improvements
For more information on this Enforcement Improvement Manager opportunity please contact Aaron Wheeler or email email@example.com.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.