Interim Engagement Officer
Venn Group are currently assisting a large healthcare organization in the Greater Manchester area with a requirement for a temporary Engagement Officer to work remotely for the duration of the assignment.
The key role responsibilities are:
- Developing and delivering engagement plans for a wide range of activities
- Building and managing stakeholder lists and supporting stakeholder engagement
- Preparing presentations and briefing notes
- Support internal engagement with staff
- Manage individual engagement projects as required.
- Capture and report on the outcomes of relevant events and activities.
- Support the delivery of Greater Manchester wide events; such as virtual conferences and award programmes; including liaising with speakers, developing briefings and helping to promote the events
Please note that it is essential to this role that you have previous Communications & Engagement experience.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Functions roles, please contact Bethan Jackson-Jones on the Manchester Corporate Functions Recruitment team on 0161 830 1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org