ePR Integration Lead
Our clients, two merging NHS organisation based in Surrey, are currently recruiting for an ePR Integration Lead on a 6 month contract basis initially with the possibility of extension through to 18 months.
The purpose of this role is to support the ePR team by provision of installation, data management and development activities for ePR related products in a wide variety of clinical and non-clinical environments and for a large number of users and a wide range of existing and future applications, e.g. Pathology, Radiology, Clinical Docs.
Core deliverables will include:
- Specifying data requirements for legacy system integration
- Ensuring incoming data messages are fit for purpose and working with third party system integrators in ‘test’ and ‘live’ environments
- To provide a specialist technical role within the ePR team in the delivery of a service
- Involvement with ePR colleagues, managers and staff in clinical and non-clinical directorates, other appropriate NHS organisations and external stakeholders to ensure that the ePR software meets the requirements of the users and is delivered on time and in accordance with the Trust’s present and future requirements
- Successful planning and delivery of integration requirements
- Ensure alignment of projects across the programme to ensure success of overall implementation
Experience and skills required will include:
- HL7 Messaging v2 and 3
- Knowledge Orion Rhapsody integration engine
- Experience in applying specialist technical knowledge across a range of software applications
- Experience of managing the complete systems development life cycle
- Experience of leading a team of developers
- Preferably experience within the NHS
Rate: £326.71 per day via Umbrella company
Duration: 6 months initially
Location: Various locations across Surrey
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to Rachel Cole on firstname.lastname@example.org or give the team a call on 020 7557 7667 .
If you have received this role in error we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please do drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.