Temp – Perm Estates Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: NKS6744510
We are very keen to speak with experienced Estates Managers in the Bristol & Somerset area to fulfil a temporary to permanent requirement. This is a key role managing the Estates team within an extremely highly regarded organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Leading and managing the day to day running of the Estates Management Department
- Hold overall managerial, professional and technical responsibility for the day to day operational management of a comprehensive maintenance service, including new works and delegating capital projects being undertaken by directly employed labour or contractors for all premises
- Ensure that the environment is safe, act as the lead specialist on operational estates matters and provide professional advice to estates staff, Directors and other Senior Managers
- Manage all statutory and mandatory business critical maintenance programmes
- Establish and maintain good relationships and effective team working which include supporting colleagues in Hard and Soft FM to ensure that the Estates Department is able to provide the full range of high quality Estates services
- Accountable for the delivery and completion of all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the management of the Estates hard FM budget £15m
- Oversee the senior leadership of a successful estates team
- Support and manage Soft FM Managers and cleaning teams
- Maintain company policies and ensure team members review and update their policies
- Act as Electrical Lead and ensure legislative compliance
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have experience of working as a Maintenance/Estates Manager in a commercial environment
- Ideally you will be of mechanical bias or electrical with strong mechanical knowledge
- Knowledge of HTMs is desirable
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is keen to develop their skills and experience within a very highly regarded organisation.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.