Two interim positions within the NHS – Minimum 3 month contract – North Midlands
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Estates Lead and an Energy Manager for an NHS client based in the North Midlands
Estates Lead: Band 8a
In this role you will/be:
- Accountable lead responsible for managing and delivering all estates operations requirements within the divisions remit
- Lead responsibility accountable for managing the Divisions estates operations budgets, compliance and performance indicators. Produce periodic reports on divisions budget performance. Accountable for expenditure and responsible for authorising
- Responsible for the planned and responsive maintenance systems and ensuring the same
- are kept up to date by the use of manual and computerised systems.
- Responsible for producing and managing the divisions backlog programme and cyclical
- maintenance programmes – e.g. painting, life cycle replacement, etc.\
- Undertake Authorised Person/Responsible Person roles as assigned in accordance with HTM’s and other Regulatory requirements
- Undertake training as required for AP, CP, RP, etc appointments
- Organise and Chair Management Groups in areas of Lead / AP / RP responsibilities to ensure all areas have a qualified representative
Energy Manager: Band 7
In this role you will/be:
- Lead on Energy Management for the Trust and maintaining robust utilities contracts with comprehensive monitoring and record keeping systems
- Lead on and be responsible for production of an up to date energy and water policy including any associated SOP’s
- Lead on monitoring energy and water usage and reporting thereon
- Lead on and be responsible for achieving energy and water reduction targets
- Directorate lead for sustainability, including responsibility for producing the Trusts Sustainable Management Plan
- Champion energy and water initiatives for the directorate training (internal and
- partners), agenda briefings, presentations, internal media briefings
- Responsible for energy and water reduction campaigns
- Ensure all sites (inc. out of area) have the best value for money utility / tariff contracts in
- Lead on the directorates Building Management System(s) (BMS) requirements. This
- includes contracts & performance, controls strategies, replacement / upgrade specification
- requirements, business cases, training, scheme project management, etc)
- Organise and Chair Management Groups in areas of Lead / AP / RP responsibilities to
- ensure compliance requirements are fulfilled.
To apply for either of these positions, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com contact Tom Wilkinson or Stuart Birt on 0121 616 0660 , quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.