Contract Opportunity - Estates Property Manager
Venn Group is currently working with an NHS organisation based in London who are looking to recruit for an Estates Property Manager.
Role: Estates Property Manager
Initial Contract Length: ASAP – 5th May 2019
Shift Times: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate: Band 7
- An Estates Property Manager is required to join the Property Services team within a Central London NHS Organisation to support the Head of Property in protecting and promoting the Trust’s considerable property interests
- The postholder will lead on a wide range wide range of property management issues on a varied portfolio of healthcare and commercial premises based in central and south east London and south east England. The role will include the implementation and overseeing of rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisitions and disposals; acting for the Trust as both landlord and tenant.
- Responsible for providing and receiving highly complex, sensitive and contentious information and dealing with in an appropriate manner
- Support the CAD team by providing accurate up to date information on plans and information of the whole estate covering all aspects of information necessary, including legal plans
- Lead on complex negotiations on new lettings and lease renewals and undertake general estates management work
If you are interested in these positions, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Peter on 020 7557 7667.