Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Events & Engagement Officer on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Coventry.
This is initially a 2-3 month contract, offering an hourly rate of £17 - £19, dependent on experience.
Duties will include:
- Leading the development and implementation of the Faculty Marketing Plan in line with the Faculty Marketing Strategy, to support reputational development and student recruitment for the Faculty
- Planning, organising, promoting and delivering an event series, including: degree shows, exhibitions performances and symposia in line with the Marketing Strategy
- Identifying, planning, organising and delivering a series of communications and engagement opportunities including webinars, live chats and printed materials, to engage with key stakeholder groups
- Maintaining data within relevant stakeholder databases including sector-specific databases for direct mailing activities, advising on client data capture and management within the various departments
- Continually review and audit marketing collateral to ensure it is relevant, accessible and representative of all key audiences, providing translated versions where appropriate
To apply for this role or to find out about other Marketing & Communications jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Marketing & Communications Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.