Fabricator x2 Urgently Required
Contract Length: 12 weeks temp to perm
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Fabricator to work with a manufacturer of bespoke aluminium products in the Staffordshire. Training will be provided
Day to day duties include:
- Working under instruction
- Installing bespoke frames
- Working inside the workshop and outside in the field
- Working in small teams to complete works
- Bench sawing aluminium
- Drilling and punching holes in materials
- Reading and measuring to specifications
- Pre-assembling frames
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Working with manual tools – bench saw, drills etc
- Flexible in terms of work
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Daniel Hurley or Tom Good on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.