Temporary to Permanent Facilities Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: 6745970
A position has arisen for three Facilities Managers within a highly regarded NHS organisation. This is a key role managing soft FM services for a temporary to permanent placement.
The successful candidate will have previous experience supervising an estates/facilities team, preferably within a healthcare environment.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for the day to day management of the facilities across three hospital sites
- Manage designated staff and services that include facilities services provided to the Trust including catering, waste management, domestic cleaning, portering, pest control, linen and laundry
- Assist the Facilities Operations Manager across the estate ensuring services are delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Routinely manage facilities related risks
- Attend contract monitoring meetings to ensure quality and cost KPIs are being achieved in line with the contract agreement
- Undertake regular audits to facilities services
- Assist in the development of policies and strategies relating to the maintenance functions
The successful candidate should have:
- You must hold a full, clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle to travel between sites
- You will have experience within commercial environments, preferably within the NHS
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.