Facilities Project Manager
Venn Group are currently working with a busy Public Sector organisation in London who are looking for an experienced Facilities Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a range of Soft FM Projects (Cleaning)
- Negotiating and agreeing SLAs
- Providing strong and effective leadership to the operational delivery across all soft FM services
- Establishing and managing collaborative relationships with external stakeholders
- Day to day leading Facilities Management and Health & Safety across Hospital site
It is essential that the successful Facilities Project Manager has:
- IOSH qualification and desirably an Associate Member of BIFM
- Previous project management experience
- Strong NHS Cleaning knowledge
- Good leadership and senior stakeholder management skills
Salary: £21 - £26 p/h
Length: 6 Months
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with Ken Kittoe or Danny Meehan on call 020 7557 7667.