Temporary to Permanent Facilities Support Administrator
Recruitment Agency reference: 6714370
A position has arisen for a Facilities Support Administrator within a highly regarded healthcare organisation based in Hertfordshire/Suffolk. This is a key role supporting the facilities team, ensuring works are carried out on time and are recorded accurately on a temporary to permanent placement.
The successful candidate should have previous experience inputting data and carrying out administrative duties, preferably within a Facilities department.
Your duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to Facilities team within a healthcare organisation
- Input data, amend and assign actions onto the system for compliance cases
- Answer the phone, respond to email enquiries and direct calls where required
- Cover admin team and reception in times such as annual leave and sickness absence
- Liaise with contractors to ensure facilities works are carried out on time
- Request quotes for works and correctly input jobs onto the helpdesk
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times
- Responsible for accurately reporting faults and maintenance works to be carried out
The successful candidate should have:
- Preferably have previous experience dealing with facilities administration
- Should have a good understanding and experience using Microsoft Excel
- Must have a full driving license and access to a vehicle
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.