Permanent Field Service Engineer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6694750
A position has arisen for a Field Service Engineer within a leading manufacturer specialising in the financial, retail and gaming industry. This is a key role assisting in the maintenance of their machines including ATM’s, printers and photocopiers in various retail, cash centres, financial, gaming and office environments. This is a permanent opportunity offering £19,000- £28,000 plus bonus and benefits. The successful candidate must have a UK driving licence, hold either a BTEC, HNC, HND or equivalent in engineering and live in North or West London.
You will be given a brand new company car (Nissan X-Trial or Citroen Picasso) and fuel card.
You must live in North or West London
Locations you will cover: London
37.5 hours a week, shifts between 8am- 6pm
Shift patterns may change as dictated by the needs of the business.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of machines
- Proactive maintenance visits as scheduled by operations team
- Reactive maintenance visits as required
- Responding to all calls within the required service level agreement (per call)
- Stock management
- Accurate and timely call closure and stock reporting
- Associated engineer paperwork
The successful candidate should have:
- BTEC, HNC, HND or equivalent in engineering
- Previous power supply testing
- Knowledge of meter reading
- Understanding of voltages in plugs and wires
- Knowledge of open and closed circuits
- Previous experience of multi-meters
- Previous installation/engineering experience
- Good driving license
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic technical aptitude
- Good organisational skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George on 0118 207 1212 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.