Urgent - Permanent Finance Administrator Vacancy
Our client, a leading Private Sector company based in the Coventry area, is urgently seeking a Finance Administrator for a permanent position paying approximately £18,000 – 20,000 per annum
Day to day duties will include:
- Ensuring supplier purchase invoices are correctly approved against orders placed
- Undertaking supplier and account reconciliations
- Dealing with delivery notes received, highlighting any discrepancies
- Helping with stock checks and stock reporting on a fortnightly basis
- Maintaining the general and nominal ledgers
- Liaising with regional management and non-finance colleagues at varying levels
- Preparing information for internal and external auditors
The successful candidate will be accustomed to working in fast-paced offices, be able to communicate comfortably with all levels of staff, possess strong MS Excel skills and have some basic report writing experience.
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Sophie Powell or Maddision McNally on 0121 616 0660 or email email@example.com.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.