Venn Group is currently working on a Finance Administrator position at a school based in South East London.
The role will be 3 – 6 months temporary – permanent paying between £11 – £18 per hour based on experience. The annual salary when permanent will be between £18,000 - £25,000.
Duties will include:
- Processing invoices 10 – 20 a day
- Raising invoices
- Credit card reconciliations
- Dealing with budgets for trips
- Chasing debt – dealing with lettings of properties (main hall)
- Assisting month-end
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of using a Finance software package – FMS and PS Financials
- Strong communication skills – previous experience in front-facing roles
- Good attention to detail
The candidate must have strong finance experience
You will need to be able to handle a fast-paced environment and be able to start within 2 weeks.
If you would like to be considered for the role, contact Emma Fowler or Alethea Platt on 020 7557 7667, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.