A position has arisen within progressive and dynamic hotel for a Plant Accountant. This is a key role to support and strengthen the finance function and an exciting opportunity to further your career.
Your duties will include:
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
Please respond to this advert or email your CV for more information.