Venn Group is currently looking to recruit for a Finance Business Partner, working within a leading housing association based in London. The salary on offer is £50,000-£55,000 and the client is happy to consider contract to permanent. This is an ideal position for an experienced candidate who is ready to hit the ground running. This is a key role to support and strengthen the finance function and an exciting opportunity to further your career.
- Prepare and monitor the annual budgets and financial performance; engage all staff with budget responsibility and support budget managers with value-for-money and new business initiatives.
- Prepare the Management Accounts and ensure they accurately reflect the performance of the business and focus on the salient issues for financial management; as a key financial control, ensure the Management Accounts are routinely produced on time, and to required quality standards.
- Maintain the financial business plan and ensure it reflects the corporate strategy, the budget, and other contractual arrangements; stress test the financial plan for risk and support the mitigation planning process
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Experience of working in the housing sector
- Proven experience of managing staff
If this is of interest, please email Chelcia Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.