We are currently working with a well-established Public Sector organisation based within the West Midlands who are seeking the interim support of an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team.
This assignment will involve the delivery of insightful business-partnering support and constructive challenge to an array of managers, budget-holders and projects across the organisation.
- Act as a trusted adviser to senior stakeholders and providing professional finance services to meet statutory requirements on behalf of the S151 officer
- To ensure continuous improvement within designated service area
- Support successful partnerships working within the organisation and with external organisations to deliver agreed outcomes for service users
- Link operational data and statistics to financial data to provide meaningful analysis for key decision making
- To develop and implement best practice to contribute towards the wider theme of continuous improvement at the organisation
- To ensure the provision of accurate financial reporting across various service areas and projects for submission to technical accounting teams
- The ideal candidate will be practiced at providing a quality level of financial reporting and finance business-partnering in a public sector environment
- Has demonstrated achievements relating to successfully supporting transformation and improvement projects as well as strategic and operational objectives
- To be a fully qualified Accountant
Duration: 3 months +
Rate: £250-300 per day, this may be negotiable depending on experience
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Natalie Cox or Bella Thornton on the Midlands Local Gov Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team