Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Implementation Consultant to join a leading Software Company to take on an exciting opportunity working from home.
The successful candidate will work closely with clients to agree how software solutions will be configured to meet clients needs and provide best practice advice.
The primary responsibility is to ensure an excellent client service is delivered to customers during the entire lifecycle, including during initial delivery and post-implementation.
Your main duties will include:
- Participating in the design workshops with clients, helping them make decisions and deciding how the system should be configured
- Implementing guidelines to meet the customer business requirements
- Providing post live support to customers
- Providing the Team Manager and Project Manager with regular updates
- Supporting the sales team by attending presentations and demonstrations
- Using finance experience to contribute to product management where required including product specification and testing
- Assisting with the design of finance modules
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong working knowledge of finance business processes
- Strong communication skills to resolve any client queries
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced MS Excel with previous implementation experience
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online or call Tom Bailey or Alex Ellis on 0121 616 0660 to discuss further details.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.