Finance & Insurance Officer – Urgently Required
Vacancy Ref: 6744590
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Finance & Insurance Officer to join a public sector organisation in Devon. This role will suit an individual with strong finance and insurance administration experience. Due to the urgent nature of the role, applicants should be available immediately or a maximum of one weeks notice.
Contract: 4 months initially
Pay: £11 - £12 per hour
- To administer the organisation’s insurance arrangements and monitor the progress of the mortgage services provider.
- To assist the senior finance team in the achievement of the finance team’s aims and objectives
- Liaise with the organisations Insurer and broker on all aspects of insurance and risk management and oversee the claims handling process
- Inform management of insurance matters as required
- Provide an appropriate point of contact for all Directorate enquiries
- Prepare reports and statistics as required
- Calculate and allocate Insurance premiums to budgets and to make any year-end adjustments
- Support on the implementation and monitoring of risk management procedures
- Monitor reports on the progress of the outsourced mortgage administration service and to act as main point of contact
- Experience in either Finance or Insurance administration
- Understanding of insurance procedures
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office – especially MS Word & MS Excel
If this position is of interest to yourself, please contact Stuart Dando on 01179 308 760 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.