Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a large manufacturing company based in the Birmingham area.
This role will be paying circa £50,000 + Benefits.
Your main duties will include:
- Mentoring and developing two direct reports
- Managing and owning the weekly reporting process, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and reliability of the data contained
- Owning weekly output reports, ensuring that they are relevant, insightful and constantly improved in line with business requirements
- Reviewing and taking ownership for flash forecast reporting (to be prepared by the Management Accountants)
- Working with the Financial Controller and Regional Heads of Finance to revamp the division’s KPI reporting
- Designing a one-page waterfall model to graphically represent the performance of the division week-on-week and vs budget
- Owning all supply chain and stock reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the desire to progress through the finance function and will allow you to mentor and develop a small finance team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a graduate with a 2:1 degree as a minimum
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have strong communication skills
- Possess excellent IT skills, including advanced MS Excel
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online or call James Feeney or Pippa Davis on 0121 616 0660 to discuss further details.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.