Vacancy Ref: 6880990
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager with a large public sector organisation to support senior leadership and manage a team in preparation for year-end. This role will be based in Gloucestershire for 6 months, paying up to £350/day umbrella, inside IR35.
- Providing commercial and business advice to senior management in a variety of services, transformation projects and capital programmes
- Treasury management – Leading strategy, monitoring, budgeting and reporting for Treasury
- Budget setting, monitoring, reporting and financing for capital budgets
- accounting, monitoring and forecasting for resources areas of spend and administering business rates arrangements
- Managing year-end process and production of statement of accounts, making best use of the financial system Civica
- Supporting the Finance Manager of Management Accounts in setting the final capital and revenue budgets, alongside preparing for 19/20 year-end and undertaking quarter 2 monitoring
- CCAB Qualified
- Leading, managing and developing a team
- Experience working in the public sector
To apply for this position, please contact Anders Egeland-Eriksen on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.