Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a leading logistics organisation in Leicestershire on a two year fixed term contract.
Our client is offering £30k to £35k dependent on experience.
Duties will include:
- Managing the production of key reports on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis, as well as providing variance analysis and detailed commentary
- Ensuring month end trading and associated balance sheet reporting is completed on time
- Providing financial support and decision making to customers, management team and key stakeholders
- Ensuring strong financial controls, processes and systems are in place inline with agreed accountancy practises
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for a range of stakeholders
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a part/qualified or a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent) and educated to a degree level
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels
- Have intermediate MS Excel skills, such as pivot tables and V lookups
- Have high attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Have the ability to assess and prioritise
- Be an experienced people manager
To apply for opportunity please email your CV to Birmingham@venngroup.com, or call 0121 616 0660 to speak to Alex Ellis or Luke Grant for further information about this role.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.