Our client, an NHS organisation in London is looking to appoint a Finance Manager to complement their existing team on for 14 months on a fixed term basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Completing the monthly reports
- Research and development area and dealing with the budget for this division (£9million budget)
- Supervising and band 6 Management Accountant
To be considered for this role you must have the following skill sets:
- NHS experience or University experience
- E-financial or similar system skills
- Strong excel and numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional and personable Finance Manager to advance their skills as part of a well organised finance department.
DO NOT REPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE NHS EXPERIENCE AS THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Jessica Alfert or Sam Gafre on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group operates as both an employment business and an employment agency