Interim Finance Officer Urgently Required
Recruitment agency reference: JIC11118
As a leading recruitment consultancy, Venn Group has been approached by one of its largest clients in Merseyside to recruit a Finance Officer on a temporary basis for an initial 3 month contract
Duties/ Job Description
- To proactively collect agency invoices from accounts payable and to utilise electronic systems to validate shifts before returning for payment.
- To monitor and validate all invoicing provided by the Master Vendor
- Liaise closely with external agency providers to update on progress of invoice/timesheet validation
- Maintain professional communication with the accounts payable team to advise of timeframes for the return of validated invoices
- To update the Temporary Staffing Manager of all invoicing activities, including a weekly validation/payment update
- To update the finance tracker on a daily basis, maintaining comprehensive records in line with audit requirements
- To ensure the safe and compliant storage of timesheets from the Master Vendor in line with contractual agreements.
- Issue purchase order numbers via the Allocate system to agencies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working, committed and driven candidate to join an organisation which offers excellent prospects.
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Jennie Clayton or Nick Smith immediately on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email.
If you are not currently looking for a new position please feel free to forward this on to someone available and interested in working in the North West in the future. They can also contact us on the details above.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.