Financial Systems Manager
Job Type: Permanent
A healthcare organisation is looking for a Financial Systems Manager to manage, develop and enhance the non-outsourced systems
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop the Trust’s Business Planning/Forecasting database and ensure all relevant updates for new regulations are uploaded.
- Advise and support staff in using SBS Oracle
- Reconciling outputs from Planning/Forecasting database with input data to ensure data completeness and quality
- Production of data feeds to allow production of the monthly Divisional Reports by the Financial Management team.
- Acting as contact with staff at SBS, providers of Financial Ledger for issues and escalating any issues to Head of Planning & Reporting as required
- Ability to manipulate data into meaningful information
- Extensive experience in financial systems, ideally within the NHS
- Knowledge of NHS Finance regime
- Strong IT skills, with experience of SBS Oracle and Excel
- Possess strong communications skills, this role will require supporting staff with systems
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Eleasha Hyner or Andrew Quinn on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.