Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a large manufacturing company based in the Birmingham area.
This role will be paying circa £40,000 + Benefits.
Your main duties will include:
- Owning and managing the monthly consolidation process
- Month-end reconciliations, ensuring all relevant team members have completed their respective sections/reconciliations
- Acting as point of contact between the Central Finance team and the Group function
- Ensuring control over and accurate reporting of Central Overheads on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working with Cost Centre owners to set divisional budget and challenge as appropriate
- Ensuring all inter-co balances are formally agreed with corresponding parties and correctly accounted for with adequate documentation retained within the month-end files
- Owning and managing the quarterly group stats and associated returns process, ensuring that these are completed and submitted on a timely basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the desire to progress through the finance function and will allow you to mentor and develop a small finance team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a graduate with a 2:1 degree as a minimum
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have strong communication skills
- Possess excellent IT skills, including advanced MS Excel
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online or call James Feeney or Pippa Davis on 0121 616 0660 to discuss further details.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.