Venn Group is currently recruiting for an interim Financial Accountant on behalf of an industry leading organisation based in near Cannock.
Main duties include:
- Managing the production of the half year and year end Group statutory accounts
- Managing all elements of fixed asset accounting and capital expenditure reporting
- Supporting and coaching the Fixed Asset Assistant Accountant
- Developing the forecasting, monitoring and reporting of cash flow including working capital and covenant compliance
- Undertaking ad hoc projects to provide a fresh perspective across other finance areas
Key skills required:
- Ideally a qualified accountant chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Possess strong system skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Possess proven financial accounting experience
Please apply for this role online or for further information you can call Venn Group Birmingham on 0121 6160660 and ask for Dean Bowers or Luke Grant.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.