Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Contract Financial Accountant on behalf of a leading organisation based in Derbyshire.
Our client is seeking a knowledgeable and driven Financial Accountant with exemplary technical knowledge to take on day to day financial accounting as well as to lead a number of key business accounting projects.
Duties will include:
- Preparing year-end audit files and consolidated statutory accounts, ensuring compliance with UK GAAP
- Completing monthly balance sheet reviews
- Period end reporting to the Board and to external stakeholders
- Preparing tax packs
- Maintaining complex financial models for actual and budgetary reporting
- Leading on key projects such as the implementation of IFRS 16
Key skills required:
- Qualified Financial Accountant (ACA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills
- A process improvement mind-set
- Good Excel skills (minimum pivot table level)
Please apply for this role online or for further information you can contact Luke Grant or Alex Ellis at Venn Group.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.