Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a large and reputable company based in Warwickshire on a on-going contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the desire to progress through the finance function and will allow you to mentor and develop a small finance team.
Your main duties will include:
- Preparing statutory accounts and assisting with annual corporation tax returns
- Monthly financial reporting of results to Group and to the UK Management team
- Month-end reconciliations, ensuring all relevant team members have completed their respective sections/reconciliations
- Owning and managing the quarterly group stats and associated returns process
- Supporting the audit process through provision of information to internal and external auditors
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ideally qualified but will consider part qualified candidates working towards a full qualification
- Have strong communication skills, with proven experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Be able to work independently, with little guidance or supervision
- Possess excellent IT skills, including advanced MS Excel and ERP system experience
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online or call Dean Bowers or Philippa Davis on 0121 616 0660 to discuss further details.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.