NHS Financial Accountant
An NHS Hospital based in West Yorkshire are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant with the prime function being to look after balance sheet reconciliations. The successful candidate they recruit will have previous finance experience in an NHS environment.
They are looking for someone who fits the following:
- At least 2 years NHS financial accounts experience including control account and balance sheet reconciliations
- Working knowledge of NHS Vat
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
- Excellent reliability and time keeping
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well within a team
- Oracle financial ledger practical experience
- Knowledge of the salary sacrifice schemes and experience reconciling such schemes
- Experience of ESR reconciliations
When recruited the successful candidate will initially be on a six month temporary contract until the end of June 2018.
To apply for this role or to find out about other finance jobs, please contact Oliver Chalkley on the Leeds Finance Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.