Temporary Fire Safety Advisor
Recruitment Agency Reference: BCC6776500
A position has arisen for a Fire Safety Advisor within a highly regarded healthcare organisation based in Hertfordshire. This is a key role advising on fire safety regulations for a six month temporary, ongoing placement.
The successful candidate must have previous experience carrying out fire risk assessments, preferably within a commercial environment.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for carrying out fire risk assessments within a hospital environment
- Provide specialist fire safety knowledge to all departments and ensure adherence to HTM05 legislation
- Carry out regular fire training for staff
- Provide technical advice in relation to all fire related risks
- Monitor incidents of unwarranted fire signals (false alarms) and identify the measures necessary to reduce signals
- Provide fire safety advice with regards to fire emergency planning
- Ensure the Trust is kept fully informed of all major developments in fire safety legislation
- Carry out Fire Risk Assessment Annual Review
- Strictly abide to Health & Safety policies and procedures
The successful candidate should have:
- You will ideally have worked within the NHS or in a similar role recently
- Have working knowledge of fire safety precautions
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for this position
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.