Fire Safety Officer
Venn Group is currently working with a busy NHS organisation in London who are looking for an experienced Fire Safety Officer an initial 3-month interim assignment (likely to extend).
The successful interim will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and undergo fire safety training.
- Have a full understanding of the department and oversee fire safety checks on site.
- Be a good communicator and cover any fire related issues to meet the trusts standards.
It is essential that the successful Fire Safety Officer has:
- Previous experience carrying out risk assessments.
- Previous experience working within the NHS.
- A full of understanding of Microsoft Word.
Contract length: 3 months initially
Hourly Rate: £165 - £200 Per Day (inside ir35)
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice please send your updated CV to Dmeehan@venngroup.com or speak with Danny Meehan or Max Gray on call 020 7557 7667.