Floating Night Worker temporary role waiting to be filled
Venn Group are working with a Support Organisation to recruit for a service in Leigh.
Rate: £9.77 p/hour inc. holiday pay
Length: 4 weeks, could lead to perm contract
Hours: 27 – 36 hours p/week, 10pm – 8am
Start: Next week
Essential: Must be able to drive and have access to own vehicle
The role will predominantly involve:
- Provide waking night cover across multiple projects, travelling to each site during the course of a shift
- Implement and monitor night security systems, ensuring overall safety and security of the project and residents
- Report repairs and defects within the building to out of hours service
- Monitoring the security of the building, regularly report any incidents to the emergency services, out of hours repairs service and on call service as appropriate, and take action where necessary
- Ensure that all tasks are completed on each shift and that a full and thorough handover takes place at the end of the shift
- To promptly and accurately carry out health and safety checks within the building and grounds to maintain the upkeep of the project to the required standards to ensure a safe and secure environment
- Cleaning of the communal areas of the project and of vacant rooms when necessary
- Report safeguarding concerns promptly in line with guidelines
The successful candidate must have an Adult Enhanced DBS within 12 months and be able to start the contract next week
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Sam Marshall or Jake Simms on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.