Temporary Floating Support Worker
Recruitment Agency reference: SQM6746060
Venn Group have been approached by a Support Organisation in the Greater Manchester area to recruit for a Floating Support Worker position. The position is based in Manchester area and is running for 12 weeks to assist the organisation. It is paying £8.78 per hour.
Your duties will include:
- Providing a comprehensive floating support service to various client groups including; families, asylum seekers, ex offenders, drug and alcohol client backgrounds
- Creating and updating assessment of clients support needs and any associated risks for a caseload of max 5 clients
- Setting agreed goals with clients in order from them to maintain their independence and working with clients and other agencies where necessary to ensure they were achieved
- Offering tenancy management support
- Advising clients of their benefit and welfare entitlement, knowledge of universal credit is desirable
- Attending court with the clients
The successful candidate should have:
- The successful candidate must have worked in a similar position previously, have universal credit knowledge, have a DBS within two years and drive
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Samantha Marshall or Chloe Debotte on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.