Floating Support Worker Immediately Required
Duration: 12 weeks to permanent
Hours: Work on a rota basis (early shifts, late shifts, nights etc.)
Rate: £10.25 per hour inclusive of holiday pay £12.00 via Umbrella
An opening has arisen for an immediately available Floating Support Worker for an organisation in Nottingham. This position will require candidates who are MAPA and medication trained who are willing to work in a challenging environment. Said candidate must also be a driving licence holder with access to a vehicle to be considered for this post.
The successful candidate have experience in a similar position and be responsible for:
- Support service users/tenants to express themselves and make informed choices and decisions about their lives in a way that respects their dignity and rights
- Devise and implement individual care and/or support plans with risk assessments that are not risk averse
- Maintaining good health and hygiene, administering medications and personal care e.g. dressing, washing, shaving and going to the toilet
- Carry out or assist in cooking and other domestic/cleaning tasks.
- Follow and review care and/or support plans with the service user and record progress of plans
- Assist in the delivery of support to clients who may present behavioural challenges.
- Key holding including coordinating other shift staff, administering medications and handling money
- Responsibility for safeguarding adults and/or children who have needs for care and support, are experiencing, or are at risk of, abuse or neglect, and as a result of those needs are unable to protect themselves against the abuse or neglect or the risk of it.
The successful candidate must have:
- Driving licence with access to a vehicle
- An enhanced DBS
- MAPA and medication trained
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Kim Parsons (Senior Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations